COVID TRAVEL UPDATES - Summer 2022
For the latest more information on each state’s rules, please visit these websites:
- State of Massachusetts: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/reopening-massachusetts#general-business-guidance-
- State of Maine: https://www.maine.gov/covid19/moving-maine-forward
- State of New Hampshire: https://www.visitnh.gov/
As we continue to learn how to live with the ongoing effects of the pandemic, InnSeason Resorts continues to stive for great and safe vacation experiences.
- While in most cases, the mandatory use of masks is no longer required inside or outside, we strongly urge you to continue to wear a mask while in our public spaces or in groups with other people.
- For the collective safety of guests and team members, in certain circumstances, our teams may wear masks. This does not mean they are sick or unvaccinated but that we are trying to keep everyone healthy.
- We are continuing many Covid-19 safety protocols, which include detailed sanitizing of units and various common areas. We strongly urge you to continue to be careful and follow good hygiene practices, especially when in public spaces.
- When possible, we also recommend distancing.
Please note that some coordinated activities, may require wearing a mask due to limited space. For example, if you use resort-based transportation or participate in craft classes conducted in our activity’s rooms, you may be required to wear a mask. There may be other circumstances, when on property, that may require a mask, to help ensure safety.
Should you have questions, please feel free to call the resort directly.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.